Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Been A Long Week...

         Hence the reason I forgot to post this on time (figures). My rant of the day is that I had a Forensics presentation on toxicology/illicit drugs today, and despite the fact that mine was nearly half an hour (three times everyone else's) I still did not get a chance to mention every single little detail about each drug that I managed to cram into my brain before 1:30a.m. last night. The time consuming part about this whole project is that when I type in a word I don't know, the definition for that word contains another word I don't know and then I am forced to look up that word and the cycle goes on...and on...until I have a whole piece of paper filled with definitions that are pointless because I didn't even need to talk about the first definition in the first place.
    I will end my blog post on a happy note. Something that despite all the stress of the week has managed to calm me down. No, I am not talking about food, sleep (or lack of) or even singing when I'm alone in the car. I am talking about The Bachelor. Can you believe what happened on the episode last night? Ugh, I can't believe Sam left! Courtney is really getting on my nerves, but Ben is too oblivious and "in love" to notice that! Emily even tried to tell him what Courtney is really like, but he would have nothing to do with it. I like Kacie B., and if she doesn't win and Courtney does then I will stop watching the show forever! Just kidding, I will just stop watching until the next season comes on. I think Emily is the next Bachelorette, that will be so exciting!
P.S. I'm going to miss this blog, and I just might still write on this blog after this class is over, the main reason being I just found a background I really like (and learned how to change the font and the text color).

No comments: