Sunday, October 16, 2011

Things That Drive Me CRAZY!

1. When you turn on the radio and you're so excited because it's your favorite song and then you realize the song is just ending.
2. When my mom barges into my room in the morning five minutes before my alarm is suppossed to go off
3. When my mom barges into my room at night to ask me a question five minutes after I have already fallen asleep
4. Squeezing the kethup bottle and only getting the watery stuff
5. Waiting in line for five minutes in the cafeteria just to get some dang mustard!
6. When you lose something and ask somebody if they've seen it and they say, "Well when did you see it last?" or "Do you remember where you put it last?" Well, obviously the answer is NO!
7. The sales people in a store that won't leave you alone
8. People who push your backpack when you're walking down the stairs at school
9. Those annoying clear straps on the shoulder of shirts that is meant to hang them up on a hanger with but you rarely do.
10. A slow computer (and hitting the back button on the Internet but it for some reason blinks for a second and then stays on the same page-does that only happen to me? I wonder about that kind of thing...)
11. When my dog lays in my room and snores so I can't fall asleep
12. How you can never understand the ladies in the nail salons (and I'm pretty sure they're saying mean things about people behind our backs).
13. People who borrow your pencil and then never give it back
14. The sound of a mosquito buzzing in your ear
15. You get all settled on the couch under a comfy blanket and then realize you can't find the remote
16. You find a really cute shirt you like...but of course they have every size but yours!
17. Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers (when there was that weird obsession with them in middle school)
18. When I paint my nails and they get smudged and I have to do them all over again...and then when I use the nail polish remover to take off the bad nails I accidentily take off the good nails as well!
19. You get all pumped to watch a movie because the trailer looked so good and then the movie sucks.
20. The sound of a hair dryer
21. When my mom creeps on my Facebook
22. When my mom turns the volume of the radio down RIGHT after I just turned it up.
23. How much effort it takes sometimes to get your arm through the arm hole of jacket.

Wow...that's a lot. I must be more irritable than I previously thought.

No comments: